Saturday, May 06, 2006

Homeless and loving it.

Well, I made it out of the apartment. Actually, everything went amazingly smoothly. No problems with the truck rental, the parking of said truck, moving all my crap into the truck, driving to Long Island, unloading all the stuff at Atom's house, making it back to Brooklyn.

I'm currently typing from my temporary home, at the some of friends who are willing to put up with me for a week and who live around the corner from my (former) apartment. Which makes it very easy to head over to my apartment tomorrow and clean up and throw things away!

Sorry there haven't been updates lately - been too preoccupied with work and the move and preparing for the trip. But now it's almost here - only 9 days until I leave.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Moving is usually the worst part, so I'm glad it went well. Can't wait until the party on Friday, but I certainly can wait for you to leave. Gaz is leaving us *pout*