Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A few minor changes to the plan.

Ok, so no matter what, my current flight to NZ is not going to change - I have to enter NZ before July to activate my WHV. But I'm thinking that perhaps I will only stay in NZ for a couple weeks in May, touring around auckland and the north island, and then start on my RTW going westbound. That way, I'll hit Australia at a good (read:cooler) time, head through Asia in the summer, and end up doing Europe (a little bit) in the fall, and then returning to NZ to work in NZ's spring/summer, rather than its winter.

I know the plans keep changing right now, but I feel like each change makes my trip better and better. The new plan would allow me to do the working part of my trip towards the end of the trip, when I'll actually need the money, rather than at the beginning, when I'll have a lot of cash to work with. I think this makes more sense financially. As well as climateally. (Yes, I know that's not a word. No, I don't care.)

No comments: