Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Ok, this time I REALLY mean it.

I guess I will have yet another 100 days post... Although this one will be the last. I have finally booked AND ticketed the tickets! I now leave on Sunday, May 14, at 6 AM from LaGuardia.

I actually moved the tickets by choice this time, as Korean Air has recented upgraded the planes they use on several routes. The route I was previously booked on was NOT one of those routes, so I've changed my flights to route through Chicago. Hopefully what this means is that I will be in a more comfortable seat, with a larger TV screen and wireless internet access on the plane.

And I now have 4 more days to get things done.

Incidentally, it took me about 3 hours on the phone (between yesterday and today) to get the last 3000 miles into my Skymiles account. There was some miscommunication between Amex and Delta. But I eventually got to 150,000. Thank you, Skymiles.

No comments: